Our Theology of Technology
In light of the comment and forum flamewars we often see, with their inevitable tendency toward Godwin's Law (aka Reductio ad Hitlerum), we would like to propose a 'theology of technology'. The rules are as follows:
1) I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD! Just kidding. We are the admins, and we are going to be your shepherds.
2) Be excellent to one another.
3) If in doubt, don't post.
4) Confidential information should remain confidential. Online venting should not open you to liability, so use your words with wisdom.
5) Luke 6:31 says 'Do to others as you would have them do to you'. The Big Man said it, we here promise to pay attention.
6) Similarly, Luke 6:36 says 'Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful'. Don't render evil for evil, if someone's comment really ticks you off.
7) While we want you to have the freedom to speak your mind, with great power comes great responsibility, as Spider-Man has so wisely spoken. Be mindful of differences and respectful in the ways you post.
8) Links to disturbing or illegal material will be removed immediately. Don't do it.
We are excited to have you join us and hope to work with, talk with, pray with, and maybe even meet with you in the future. Blessings be upon you. May the road rise to meet you but not smack you in the face.