There are several main menus which can appear across the top bar. They are subject to the different pricing plans, and some of them can be enabled/disabled depending on the menu itself. See the detailed information about each below:
For specific information about changing the custom menus, jump to the "Pro Plan" section.
- Home - this takes you to the home page
- Calendar - This is a calendar of events
- Staff - this is a breakdown of the staff at your
- Directory - full church directory listing of everyone connected w/ the church
- Prayer Wall - listing of prayers for all the members of the church
(Includes All Menus from Free)
Ministries, Info, Visitors, Resources -- These are the 4 different menus you can place your own custom pages under.
These are configurable to the extent that you can use some or all of them, but custom menus are not supported. We have done this on purpose to unify all church sites and create a logical place for people to find specific pages. We've seen churches in the past create dozens of menus with different titles and doing so creates a situation where it becomes impossible to find anything. We have tried to prevent that situation by providing 4 standard menus to pick from.
- Sermons - Upload sermon audio, PDFs of sermons, and link to external content specific to the sermon. If you don't have any posted sermons, this one is automatically hidden.
- Blog - Write custom blog entries. If you don't have any posted blogs, this one is automatically hidden.
- Donate - Accept online donations. This can be turned on/off in Admin.